Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BONUX PENCIL TOPPERS Collection - Stationary - GLO FRIENDS

1980's GLO FRIENDS Bonux Glow-in-the-Dark Pencil Toppers
Set of 10 shown here

1980s GLO FRIENDS Bonux Pencil Toppers
showing first half, close-up
1980s GLO FRIENDS Bonux Pencil Toppers
showing second half, close-up





Here's a set of 10 GLO FRIENDS Pencil Toppers by Bonux. I think the story is that they were given out as a promo item with a brand of detergent from France or UK. 

I wouldn't say these are really that rare. Yes, they are rare to the US. Actually, these aren't that hard to find if you do your research well. What is rare is just certain characters I'm sure. Don't ask me which ones though, I'm not that detailed!! I usually don't give any numbers to you as far as value, but this would be one exception. You shouldn't ever pay more than $5 each. The best bargain would be to find a "lot" of them for sale.   ----- $ -----

First picture shows all 10 in a row, then two more pictures close-up for easier identification etc. I think the 10 characters are as follows: 

1.   Glo Snugbug
2.   Glo Bug
3.   Glo Worm
4.   Glo Butterfly
5.   Glo Clutterbug
6.   Glo Bashfulbug
7.   Glo Grannybug
8.   Glo Spider
9.   Glo Bopbug
10. Glo Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment