Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

DOLLS MIB - Light-Up Plush Dolls - GLOWORM 1988/1990 (Stars Design)


1988/1990 Playskool GLO WORM / GLOWORM Dolls
These are the last light-up dolls produced in the 1980's
This is a set of 3 colors available with the Stars design

1988/1990 Playskool GLO WORM Dolls
Bottom of boxes shown, plus 1 similar




1988/1990 Playskool GLOWORM Doll - BLUE Stars
Front of Box shown
1988/1990 Playskool GLOWORM Doll - BLUE Stars
Back of Box shown




1988/1990 Playskool GLOWORM Doll - GREEN Stars
Front of Box shown
1988/1990 Playskool GLO WORM Doll - GREEN Stars
Back of Box shown





1988/1990 Playskool GLOWORM Doll - PINK Stars
Front of Box shown
1988/1990 Playskool GLOWORM Doll - PINK Stars
Back of Box shown




Here's the last set of 1980's dolls. They actually show a 1988/1990 copyright, and appear to be made for the UK market (see info on bottom of boxes). That doesn't mean they weren't sold in the US though. In fact they are fairly easy to find in the US (green is the rarest though). 

Dolls shown are the Pink, Blue, and Green "Stars" dolls. The box design changed for the Green doll. I believe that was the last produced, which also makes it the hardest to find.      ***** $ *****

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy these the ones you have listed I had the same ones for my daughters please call me at 716-870-4469 with a price my name is mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Just sorry, just saw your comment. These are not for sale. What little I do have to sell, is stored away right now. Perhaps in the future. I'll update this blog with info when I'm ready etc. In the meantime, I suggest ebay. But be patient, and compare "completed" auction history to see what these items are worth before buying. Do your research. Unless money doesn't matter! ;) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete