Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

BEDDING / BLANKETS / SLEEPING BAGS - and More Room Decor!!- GLO FRIENDS


1980's GLO FRIENDS - Bean Bag Cover from UK




1980's GLO FRIENDS - Quilt Blanket with Yellow trim
1980's GLO FRIENDS - Quilt Blanket with Yellow trim
Back of Blanket shown





1980's GLO FRIENDS - Crib/Cot Duvet Cover blanket (Toddler size)
1980's GLO FRIENDS - Crib/Cot Duvet Cover blanket (Toddler Size) 
Close-up of Snaps shown






1980's GLO FRIENDS Curtains
Only one panel shown, folded in half





1980s GLO FRIENDS Sleeping Bag





1980s GLO FRIENDS Pillow Case





1980s GLO FRIENDS Large Duvet Cover (Twin/Full Size)
1980s GLO FRIENDS Large Duvet Cover (Twin/Full Size)
Pic shows color fading (common) versus bright colors (rare)





Most Glo Friends bedding items for a child's bedroom or nursery are rare. Any blanket is extremely hard to find, with the exception of the LARGE duvet cover. I've seen these come up quite often. The matching pillow case is much harder to find.  My favorite piece in the collection is the Bean Bag cover. I haven't seen another one since, but I'm certain there are more out there to be found! 



For the pics above, you will see: 

1.   1980s GLO FRIENDS - BEAN BAG COVER from UK. I believe this is an authentic GF piece, with tags. Purchased from the UK. The only tags are for care, etc. No manufacturer tags that I could find. It does have a zipper closure which allows washing. This is definitely a rare item.    *****$$+*****

2.   1980s GLO FRIENDS - QUILT BLANKET with Yellow trim. There are no tags on this. I believe it was hand sewn by someone. Purchased from the UK.    *****$*****

3.   1980s GLO FRIENDS - Crib/Cot DUVET COVER blanket (Toddler size). I didn't find any tags, but I really didn't look that hard either. There are snaps to close the end of the cover. Purchased from the UK.  *****$*****

4.   1980s GLO FRIENDS - Pair of CURTAINS/DRAPES (showing only one, folded, in picture). This fabric is different than the usual thin cotton material. It is thicker, with texture. No tags found, but again, I didn't look very hard for them. Purchased from the UK with a Lampshade that uses this design, but I put in a different blog entry under "Lamps, Lighting" etc. I'd say these are very rare.     *****$*****

No comments:

Post a Comment