Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

LAMPS, LITES, & MISC LIGHTING - More Room Decor!! - GLO FRIENDS


1985 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS / GLO WORM Lamp with Shade
1985 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS / GLO WORM Lamp
shown without lampshade
1985 Hasbro Glo Friends / Glo Worm Lamp
Glo Worm shown removed from base
1985 Hasbro Glo Friends / Glo Worm Lamp with Shade
Glo Worm shown removed from base, backside





1980's GLO FRIENDS Lampshade
Front of shade shown
1980s GLO FRIENDS Lampshade
Back of shade shown






1991 Playskool Baby GLO WORM Glo' n Go Night Lamp
1991 Playskool Baby GLO WORM Glo' n Go Night Lamp
side of box shown






1984 Hasbro GLO WORM Nite Lite
1984 Hasbro GLO WORM Nite Lite
shown with original packaging





1984 GLO WORM Musical Rainbow Lamp





1984 GLO WORM Switchplate





This post covers Glo Friends Lamps and other Lighting stuff that goes in a child's bedroom or nursery.  There are other lights, but I consider them Crib Toys. You can find them on a different post. The Glo Friends Lamp is probably the hardest to find out of all of these items.  

1.   1985 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS / GLO WORM Lamp with matching plastic shade - This lamp also has a 3-Way / Night-Light feature. The emblem on the shirt is NOT supposed to be there. I purchased it that way, and rarely clean or change what I buy if it's in decent condition (too lazy). Just FYI. Also, I'm not sure where I purchased it from, but I'm guessing within the U.S.  Though this is a rare item, I saw one sell recently for $20! I think the buyer was quite lucky that day. But it is definitely an example of how high and low the prices go when it comes to Glo Friends stuff.     *****$$*****

2.   1980s GLO FRIENDS Lampshade (fabric with tassel trim and metal frame) - No tag. This was purchased with the curtains / drapes I mentioned in a different post. Purchased from the UK.     *****$***** 

3.   1991 Playskool GLO WORM Playskool Baby Glo' n Go Night Lamp - Glo Worm detaches from star shaped base as a portable night light. This is one of the few post 80's GF toys that I have. I pretty much stop at collecting any toys produced after the 80's.     *****$*****

4.   1984 Hasbro GLO WORM Nite Lite - I love this item. You can usually find them loose, a little harder to find boxed.     *****$*****

5.   1984 Hasbro/Meritus/Daylites/Sears GLO WORM Musical Rainbow Lamp - because it says "Sears" on the box, I believe it was exclusive to Sears. Would have to find an old 80's Sears catalog to prove it probably. Though I wouldn't say that these are ultra rare, I would still purchase them if you find them boxed at a decent price. They are soooo cute!  *****$+*****

6.   1984 Hasbro Bradley/Meritus/Daylites GLO WORM Switchplate - I usually like to show the backside of card packaging, but it's blank, so not worth it. I can tell you that there appears to be two different colors available. MGW's outfit coloring on this plate is Pink, but others appear to be the common Purple color. FYI. If I ever purchase either or both loose, I will share a comparison. ;)     *****$*****

No comments:

Post a Comment