Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

CLOCKS / WATCHES, RADIOS - GLO FRIENDS, GLO WORM


1985 Hasbro/Nelsonic Alarm Clock - Musical Glo Worm
Original box and papers shown with Clock 
1985 Hasbro/Nelsonic Alarm Clock - Musical Glo Worm
Close-up of clock shown







1985 Hasbro/Nelsonic Glo Friends Digital Watch (US)
1985 Hasbro/Nelsonic Glo Friends Digital Watch (US)
Back of package





1985 Hasbro Bradley Glo Friends / Glo Butterfly Wind-Up Wrist Toy Watch





1985 Hasbro Bradley/Durham Industries GLO FRIENDS AM Radio
with wrist strap, Glows-in-the-dark

1985 Hasbro Bradley/Durham Industries Glo Friends AM Radio
Back of radio shown

1985 Hasbro Bradley/Durham Industries Glo Friends AM Radio 
with matching Headphones, Glows-in-the-dark

1985 Hasbro Bradley/Durham Industries Glo Friends AM Radio
Side view of radio and Glo Cricket on headphones shown
1985 Hasbro Bradley/Durham Industries Glo Friends AM Radio
Back of radio shown




Here's a group of different GLO FRIENDS / GLO WORM clocks, watches, and radios that are in my collection. Any Glo Friends / Glo Worm clock is rare. But, I've seen a small handful of the Nelsonic wrist watches sold through the years. So, they would be less rare compared to other Clocks / Watches etc. All Radios are very rare, especially in the package. Still, I recently saw one sell with the package for around $20. Another lucky buyer. 

1. 1985 Hasbro/Nelsonic GLO WORM Alarm Clock - Shown with original box and instruction manuals. I have seen the same item with a (prototype) box that has a beautiful box design, but was too pricey for me. I would show it, but I don't post pictures of others peoples items without permission etc. I think this was only sold in the US.     ***** $-$$ ***** 

2.  1985 Hasbro/Nelsonic GLO FRIENDS Digital Watch - I have only seen this design (Musical Glo Worm & Snugbug design) with yellow band. Thought I'd note the characters on it just in case there are more designs/colors out there. I think this was only sold in the US.     ***** $ *****

3.  1985 Hasbro Bradley GLO FRIENDS Glo Butterfly Wind-Up Wrist Toy Watch - Note the "toy" part. This is not a fancy wrist watch, it's more of a time teaching tool.     ***** $+ ******

4. 1985 Hasbro Bradley/Durham Industries GLO FRIENDS AM Radio with wrist strap. Item is blue color, with Musical Glo Worm design. Item glows in the dark. I think this was only sold in the US.     ***** $ - $$+ *****

5. 1985 Hasbro Bradley/Durham Industries GLO FRIENDS AM Radio with matching Headphones. Item is yellow, with a "raised" Musical Glo Worm character on the radio part, and Glo Cricket on the headphones. This is one of my favorites in my collection. The characters on this radio, and the blue radio, probably glow in the dark, but I never bothered to test it out. Also the backside of the radio had a belt clip that snapped off (FYI). I think this was only sold in the US.      ***** $ - $$+ *****

No comments:

Post a Comment