Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LUNCH BOXES - GLO FRIENDS



1986 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS Lunch Box with Thermos






1986 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS Lunch Box?
Item still sealed in shrink.
Front of box shown

1986 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS Lunch Box?
Back of box shown
1986 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS Lunch Box?
Top of box shown





Here's a group of two GLO FRIENDS Lunch Boxes. Well, at least I'm pretty sure the yellow one is. Since it's sealed in shrink, and has no item description on it, I can only assume it is a lunch box. But, it isn't wide enough for a thermos to fit in there. So, I guess I'll just have to wait to find one loose, or someone to tell me what the heck it is! Until then, I'm calling it a lunch box!! ;) 


1.   1986 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS Lunch Box with Thermos. I think this was only sold to the US market, but don't know for sure. They are fairly common. You should be able to pick one up cheap. Also, you should know that I have seen at least 2 different thermos designs. One is a lighter shade of pink (or white) and is square shaped instead of round.      ***** $ *****

2.   1986 Hasbro GLO FRIENDS Lunch Box? Item is sealed in shrink. Only type of advertising decal on it is the sticker on the front that says "See us glow in the dark". Most of the design (on both sides) glows. There is a plastic handle on top, as well as a yellow nylon shoulder strap. So, it could be a purse or small overnite bag. The depth of the box would also allow it to be a carrying case for the small dolls. I'm not sure where this was made or sold.      ***** $$ - $$$ ***** 

No comments:

Post a Comment